Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Lenten Reflections 2015: Schedule and Index

For Lent 2015, I'm going to be reading through James Cone's The Cross and the Lynching Tree. I invite you to join me, both to keep me accountable for actually doing this, and to reflect with me upon the experience. More information and a rationale for doing this can be found in the introductory post to this series. Below, you can find an index of all of the posts, which also acts as a schedule for reading. I will post a reflection upon the prior week's reading every Monday. So, if you're participating, please read the Introduction by Monday, February 23, Chapter 1 by March 2, etc. This index page will be updated with clickable links to each post after I publish them.

Lenten Reflection 2015: Introductory Post - posted on Tuesday, February 17
Introduction - Reflection posted on Monday, February 23
Chapter 1 - Reflection posted on Monday, March 2
Chapter 2 - Reflection posted on Monday, March 9
Chapter 3 - Reflection posted on Monday, March 16
Chapter 4 - Reflection posted on Monday, March 23
Chapter 5 - Reflection posted on Monday, March 30 - DELAYED
Chapter 5 and Conclusion - Reflection posted on Monday, April 6

No comments: